"The most important thing that I learned was how to manage my time when working
on big lengthy assignments when there aren’t a lot of strict guidelines." -- Molly
This was the one thing I will probably take to my future classes. I procrastinate a lot and this class taught me how to manage my time for projects that can't necessarily be done to a high standard in the course of a day or two. Loose guidelines usually equates to me procrastinating and stressing at the last minute to rush out a product. Being able to budget my time better will help me with future classes and jobs down the road.
"The most important thing that I will take on with me after this class is the Google Doc and Google Slides." -- Kim Frenz
A lot of Kim's point mirror my own when it comes to the importance of learning/ just generally knowing about the different google-based apps. Just trying to organize any groups projects in the past were terrible. I remember one in particular when my friend was suppose to meet me at Starbucks but she got there an hour late. I had to use a mutual friend to get in contact with her since I never had her number prior to the project. It just allows for a better ease of work when it comes to projects. Your group members can work in real time with multiple devices and you can even see any changes made and who they were made by. Its definitely helpful and something I plan to use for future group projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment