Saturday, October 10, 2015
The Eternal Soul
I believe there is something after death. I think most religions have their own version of the afterlife, whether its being reincarnated or going before God to be judged, but for someone who doesn't practice a particular religion, there is some more uncertainty about the afterlife. Most afterlife talk seems to skew toward the religious, but as technology develops more and more take notice and want to explain the soul scientifically. Before searching for just the word "afterlife" on google, I was expecting to find a lot more religion-based results about the afterlife. Instead, I'm treated to a healthy mix of science and religion, with some of it going as far as human composting. There are even scientists who have doe studies/experiments on the soul and the after life (see: http://www.snopes.com/religion/soulweight.asp and http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/harvard-neurosurgeon-confirms-the-afterlife-exists/ ) It's astounding all the different viewpoints and beliefs on the afterlife that are out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are many views and opinions. I am glad that we are in a country where our views are not imposed on us by the government.
ReplyDeleteEveryone has a viewing in there own different way with different opinions and views.
ReplyDelete