Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Experience with Doc 3
I feel like Doc 3 was probably on par with other papers I have written in the past for other lit courses. My two biggest problems with papers are usually how to start them and then how I want to structure the essay as a whole. Having all the info from the wiki really helped to facilitate the content portion of the paper since most of my past papers I would have to find the info as I was writing it. This honestly doesn't feel like any other paper I have written. Just the structure that I chose when writing through me for a loop. I was never told about the use of headings and such for a greater sense of organization. I knew I couldn't really do the typical three body paragraphs just because of the breadth of information i needed to talk about, (i didn't want to condense all my thoughts into three paragraphs, it would be too hectic/ probably unorganized). The headings helped me organize my paper so there was no confusion about what I was specifically talking about in each paragraph. I kind of regret not having any of it done for the first peer response, but that motivated me to kick it into high gear. I procrastinate a lot, even when I tell myself I shouldn't be doing that. That's just something I have to fix about myself, especially when the classes/assignments are only going to get more difficult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment