Music buzzing in the air around;
It moves to ears through leap and bound.
Captivating all near and far,
Always unique in every sound.
A constant beauty in my life is music. All the varieties of music coupled with the various meanings/lyrics/instrumentations/etc is something I find very beautiful. I'd say a lot of my musical preferences can be connected back to high school in some way. Conversations in percussion class always ended up getting into musical discussions and most of the guys who showed me music had a very good taste in different genres of music. Before, my musical taste didn't extend far from stuff that was on the radio. My iPod at the time was similar to a tracker of hits on the radio for a few years. Now, besides those friends I mentioned, I highly doubt most anyone will have heard of the songs that I frequently listen to. The discovery and experience of new, high quality music is what keeps music interesting and keeps me growing as someone who deeply loves music.
No comments:
Post a Comment