Saturday, November 21, 2015

Others Doc 3

"Metamorphoses was a pain in the butt to do a project on." -- Dante

This describes my experience with my project overall.  I decided to focus on chaos/order in Metamorphoses and having either of those being explicitly mentioned in the entire poem once made it difficult at first to find info.  I realized I had to think on a broader scale, interpret a lot of the information and be more specific when it came to research.  There were also very few articles that references order and chaos in the Metamorphoses.

 "Chronic procrastination is the biggest factor that hinders my progress on Doc3 and basically every other assignment as well." -- Aubrey

"I am a horrible procrastinator I would be one of the people that would complete the assignment the night before it was due."  -- Logan

I can identify with this a lot.  I procrastinate/have procrastinated on many projects in all the time I've been in any level of school.  Procrastination is the one thing that seems to stick with me throughout my school experience.  Honestly, I'm procrastinating right now as I do this blog post.  I waited to do my project and my finished product seems rushed and took more effort on my part to stay focused to get the work done.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment